Greener Power Scotland Limited began life in March 2015 as a solar panel installer, however with the withdrawal of the governments GreenDeal support the solar energy sector came to a halt almost overnight, so we had to diversify or close.
In January 2016 we moved into selling Electricity & Gas supply contracts directly as broker. We very quickley realised that there were lots of small company’s in the sector as well as the large online comparison sites and third party call centres working on behalf of some suppliers, but that client satisfaction was an issue in the market.
We’d listened to the horror stories from some clients who said they “had been signed up by some anonymous person using high-pressure sales technics on the phone “reading very quickly from a script which they very rarely understood” and next thing they knew they have been tied into a 5 year flex price contract without seeing a competative quote or fully understanding the cost implications.
- To be succesful in the competative energy marketplace we had to go against the current practice of verbal quotes and selling the contract without a proper Business to Business Sales Proccess in place, and thats what we have done. Our approach is proving successful with clients across the UK and it takes 3 easy steps.
- Step 1 You confirm to us by LOA (letter Of Authority) that you want us to search the energy market on your behalf (found on our website).
- Step 2 We email you within the hour a quotation showing the top 3 prices of the day based on your estimated usage and requested term.
- Once you have chosen a supplier, we email the contract to you it to be signed electronically or manually and emailed back to us for processing.
- Step 3 We will email you a confirmation letter outling the cost and term of contract you have agreed. .
- We set out to reassure clients and our suppliers and to give them the piece of mind that any contract received has not been mislod.